Thursday, February 2, 2017

Phillys Cherry Blossoms

Phillys Cherry Blossoms


Philly, cherry, blossom, street, style, fashion, E.M., Ricchini
Who doesnt love a cherry tree in full bloom? Philadelphia is already a lovely place (really!) but these flowers add a little extra comeliness. What kind of fashion blogger would I be if I didnt pose amongst their beauty?

This dress has been a constant in my life. Its the first vintage piece Ive ever owned and I got into the most intense bidding war for it on eBay when I was seventeen. Its made quite a few appearances on my blog (most notably here, in memoriam of my long hair) and will forever be a favorite of mine. Ill wear it until it falls apart. To add a little bit of edginess to this very feminine floral dress, I decided to wear my Deandri harness instead of a necklace. I need to start wearing it more often because Im kinda diggin it.


I gotta say it though, these trees are killing me when it comes to allergies and whatnot. How can something so beautiful be so... vile? Gorgeous from a distance yet filling the air with deadly poison. Alright so Im being a little dramatic, but Im glad they only bloom for a few weeks. Its sad to see them go but its nice to have a little relief. And after all, their brevity is what makes them so alluring. If they stuck around, theyd lose their mystique.

Hope youre all able to enjoy the cherry blossoms before they go away! (Allergies or not...) 

xo,
e.m.

dress/ vintage, polo/ Fred Perry, jacket/ GAP, hat/ Free People (similar), harness/ Deandri, shoes/ Dr. Martens, bag/ Prada


***photos by Danielle Conyers.

Available link for download