Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Pick your Gender!

Pick your Gender!


Its that time again for Babalismes annual Free Party Printable kit. This time, instead of getting to choose between 2 themes, Ill let you choose between 2 genders.Yes, I know, its as cheesy as celebrity baby sex guess in tabloids (yeah yeah Snookis reveal and Jessica Simpson mega shout-out about hers), but Im so pregnant that all I keep thinking about are babies. Please think of this as my own gender reveal, DIY style :)


Even if youre not planning any babies after all or baby shower parties arent really on your agenda, please DO VOTE. I promise I wont make the whole kit too "baby-ish", for example, the boy party kit would be still proper for a little boys birthday, family gathering in man-ly moods, or even a casual lunch with your besties. I pledge there will be no pacifiers or diapers graphic!


Vote away, GIRL or BOY?

ps. I will be doing a free printable based on your vote, not my own baby gender. but I will also reveal my baby gender along with the result :)

Available link for download