Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Party Outfit

Party Outfit


10-o1




Zara jacket, dress & boots
Stradivarius clutch
Kurtmann vest
Rekko earrings
Fossil watch

9-o1
8-o1
7-o1
6-o1
5-o1
4-o1
3-o1
2-o1
1-o1


     Todays look is a party inspired one! Although I know that Valentines Day is coming and I should do a post in a pink or red outfit and filled with hearts, I wont. Im not in the mood and thats that. 
     Im mainly a black outfit kind of girl with a hint of color. I think that  looks good on me. I paired a leather dress with a kaky green vest and a leather jacket. One cant have enough leather, right? For accessories I added heels, a black clutch and a statement earrings from Rekko design.  I usually dont wear heels for a party, I dont think there practical, but for the sake of the post I put them on.

Whats your go to party outfit?

Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

Available link for download