Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Pinstriped Entryway

Pinstriped Entryway


This week got away from me! It was a whirlwind, busy one. I accomplished a lot, though, and have a lot left to get done today. Whew!

Anyway, I did a pinstriped wall for the sweetest client (who reads my blog - hi Jana!) and we both were very happy with the result. Such a simple look, but very impactful. The condo is being redecorated for a bachelor, and while it is masculine, the decor is also elegant. 

These were a couple of the inspiration pics:


(not sure where this one is sourced from )



(Architectural Digest)


 photo DF4208A3-4E0E-4C3B-8B1D-D74AFB7E34D5_zps7gohjpfe.jpg
This is a photo of the in-process look. I was initially planning to tape off the lines, and use gold paint for them, but then decided to use a gold paint pen. It worked great, and didnt take too long. 


And the end result:


 photo 5CFCAA38-E433-4D89-8F36-9A729D05F6CB_zpsuvnrgqih.jpg

elegant, right?


 photo 5429015F-9BB2-48F2-A83D-0992538224BE_zpsg9e26cp7.jpg

I loved the end result! And now, I want to draw all over walls with gold paint pens...


happy Friday, yall. Have a great weekend.

Available link for download