Saturday, April 8, 2017

Owl Says There is a New President on the block

Owl Says There is a New President on the block


JFK is new to the nick nack shelf. Hes still trying to fit in....
My Awesome Brother in Law found this JFK bust at the Maleny Dump. He was poo brown and missing his nose and a fair bit of face. Tom fixed him up for me. How cute is he? He is a dirty bird though... (JFK, not my Brother in Law. Hes lovely)

JFK is also relevant, as I have also just finished my second reading of 11/22/63. Really, what a fantastic book. So amazing. 

It made me think... If I could go back in time and save someone, and I could choose just one preson, out of any time, who would it be? Well, I didnt have to think too long. I would be making sure that John Lennon and Mark David Chapman did not meet  outside the Dakota Building on December 8, 1980. 

AND my Stephen King Universe Flowchart (including the Dark Tower) is almost reading to release onto the world. I know I have been saying that for a while, but this time I mean it!

Who would you save, if you could?

post signature

Available link for download