Friday, January 27, 2017

Parrot Island

Parrot Island




Vest: Primark
Bandeau: Primark
Disco Pants: American Apparel
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Matalan
Necklace: Topshop
Headband: New Look (old)

Ive definitely been taking advantage of the lovely weather this week by doing a few outfit photo sessions! weve all been waiting for the sun to put his hat on for what seems like forever now and lets face it, we never know when hes going to go back into hiding again, so Ive been loving wearing my summery clothes finally and this is what I wore yesterday!

I showed this parrot print vest in my recent Primark haul video here, along with the bright blue bandeau underneath and I love the combo! I paired it with my much loved AA disco pants and my bright blue wedge sandals from New Look to match the bandeau and I was good to go! I also dug out this old turban style headband that ive had for ages as it matched the colours in the vest so well, it was meant to be!!

Today I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Davina McCall at a Garnier event, shes absolutely gorgeous and so friendly! but more on that in a later post.

Finally I just thought I would be really cheeky and ask if you would be really kind and vote for my blog in this years Cosmopolitan Blog Awards. Ive never entered before as I havent felt my blog really deserved to be entered until this year as Ive been putting lots of effort into all of my posts, and really enjoying it! saying that though It would be great if you could nominate me under the "established fashion blogger" category, (as ive had the blog for over a year) heres the link, thank you millions if you do and let me know so I can thank you!

Thats all for now, lots more coming soon!

Available link for download