Monday, January 30, 2017

Party Pants

Party Pants


Disco Pants: American Apparel
Jumper: Zara


This outfit is from a few weeks ago when I went to the Pixi Beauty and Glossybox events, (posts on both to come soon!) I bought the disco pants (or as my boyfriend insists on calling them, my party pants!) about a week before and I looooove them! Ive worn them loads already and im planning a little video about how to style them if anyones interested in that?


Im also totally in love with Zaras SS12 pieces right now, I thought the jumper would be perfect for the summers jungle print trend! annoyingly no jewellery in this post as I have a habit of taking my photos before I put my jewellery on at the moment which ill have to try and get out of! but I popped on my beloved Topshop spike necklace and a few DBB rings and jumped on a train to Landan!


I had a fab evening, and hilarious chats with Gemma and Louise! but more on that soon!


Lots of lovage!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Available link for download