Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Peach Walls

Peach Walls


I did it! I selected a peach, and its going up tomorrow. Woo! 


Its Peach Cooler by Benjamin Moore. 

 photo ACD65243-CA0E-4EE0-8765-43BF4F1E9B78_zps5uj1sog2.jpg
This photo cracks me up, because its like... theyre basically the same color. I chose the one on the top. The one on the bottom is ever so slightly orangier. I think its Peach Sorbet by BM?

Anyway, my two almost exact same colors crack me up and make me think of this:




 photo 298CFB16-D4E4-42BB-B0BB-CBFCB6D08340_zpsd67r96k8.jpg
They basically look the same here, but its the one on the right. 




 photo 4D1FA437-7BFA-4E0C-9ABA-92E5CFCC7C02_zpsjcuowzx1.jpg


next to the door - its the one on the right. I have new plans for:


~A different headboard (The one I made just looks like a DIY. A king size bed needs one with more substance)
~different nightstands (I have been on the hunt since we moved in, but havent found anything... wish me luck here.)
~a bench at the end of the bed, covered in caramel leather
~make curtains

I also bought this amazing white paper mache fake elk taxidermy thing yesterday at Homegoods. Im going to hang it on the tall peak over the windows - I think itll be so cool there! And, itll stand out better against the peach walls vs. white.

Woo! I have three meetings plus work to do today - I cant wait to finish everything and it be Saturday, so I can get to painting!


Available link for download