Wednesday, February 22, 2017

PINK LOVER ♡

PINK LOVER ♡




Jumpsuit from Motelrocks | Dr. Martens from Solestruck | Bangle from Merrin and Gussy | Bag from Nowistyle

No matter how cold it was, I wanted to show you this awesome jumpsuit from Motelrocks! The cut out detail makes it even more to one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. I cant wait to wear it out when it is hot outside!

I ordered these awesome Dr. Martens babys from Solestruck one week ago and received them about 2 days ago! I had to smile when I opened the parcel cause there was also a SHOE ADDICT plaster in it. The shoes were sold out for so long and I was so happy when they restocked them. I always wanted to own a pair Dr. Martens but I wanted to have some special one and not the normal black ones. Theyre really cute with their smileys and also comfortable. The money has been totally worth!

Im so obsessed with these:



3.  
Roller skates! If Id have enough money Id definitely buy one of these awesome pastel colored Roller skates from Moxi! Maybe Ill save my money for the leopard ones but I think Ill buy some cheaper ones (Ive already found some in a purple/green mix from RIO! 







Available link for download