We went to the last day of the Parade of Homes this weekend! The Parade of Homes is an open house tour of tons of new houses in the Raleigh area each October. Click Here to see the entries. They had a really cool iPhone app that we used to find houses near where you are. We saw 5 amazing houses and they were all really big and gorgeous! The Parade of Homes houses range in price from practical $150k starter homes to extravagant $2.5M estates. We went to those on the upper end because theyre usually pretty unique and the most fun to tour! This post is really, really picture heavy. Prepare for some amazing inspiration!
The first house we toured was lovely. I didnt take any pictures inside, but heres the outside, I loved the architecture in this neighborhood.
The Asheville - $949,000 - 4,476 sqft
Next, we went to a smaller house in the same area. I forgot to take a picture of the front, but it was cute. I think the best part was the basement, it was really neat.
Game table and tv lounge in the basement
Awesome bar and mini-kitchen in the basement
Guest Bedroom
Guest Bedroom again
Dining Room back upstairs
Then, we went to the best one of them all, the $2.5 million house in Cary. This house was gorgeous, I think I would be able to live there ;) This house features an amazing interior, but also a pool, elevator, and personal dance studio, craziness.
Intrada Grande - $2,480,000 - 6,236 sqft
Gorgeous dining room to the left of the foyer
Built-ins and pass through from the dining room
Beautiful carpet inlay in the floor instead of a rug
Love these curtains, gold and silver are so pretty together
Pass-through window from the kitchen to the outdoor kitchen and living area
Backyard looks out over one of the greens on the golf course
Yes, theres an elevator, lol!
Cute nook and seating bench. Love the grass- cloth wallpaper
Interesting powder bath, bold blue stripes
Amazing bench seat in the master bedroom, love the carpet too!
My favorite room of the house, the master bedroom. So pretty.
Love the art above the dresser and the color scheme
Amazing master bathroom... gorgeous details
Loved the vanity and lighting too
Double shower in the master bath
Loved this dresser and the little porch off the stairs
Loved this chair and pouf combo in one of the offices upstairs
[More pictures of the upstairs to come]
Heres the last house that I took pictures at:
Amys Nest - $748,000 - 4456 sqft
Pretty kitchen, although Kevin thought the lime green was crazy ;)
Loved the custom paneled fridge and freezer
Cool outdoor entertaining area
Loved this idea of using hooks with letters of your last name for coats etc
Master Bath
The most amazing closet
Complete with a hidden passage...
... so cool!
Entertainment room
Thats it, we had a lot of fun. Hope you enjoyed the tours and found some inspiration for yourself, I know I did!