Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Patriotic Playlist On Spotify

Patriotic Playlist On Spotify


Happy Memorial Day!  I posted this playlist last summer, and was going to wait until the 4th of July to repost it, but I figured Memorial Day was a great day to post it, and that way youll have it for now, and when the 4th rolls around.

Patriotic Playlist from Blissful Roots

  If you saw my guest post over at A Typical English Home, then you know I mentioned something about a patriotic playlist. I love having music to get me in the mood for holidays, dont you?  It adds the perfect touch to your holiday festivities!

Over the years, Ive complied some of my favorite patriotic songs.  I know every ones taste is different, and there are a TONS of songs to choose from, but maybe the ones Ive listed will help you get started on your own.  I have everything from classics to some newbies, and instrumental. 

I put my playlist together in Spotify.  You can only play your 
Spotify list from your computer, but its free.  You could purchase the songs on iTunes and then play them from your computer, phone, tablet or burn them to a disc. 

I found how to put my list from Spotify here in my post, but the songs wont play when you click on them (I know, I was disappointed too).  You can login in to Spotify and listen to my playlist that way, however.  Remember its free to set up an account.

  And for some reason the playlist here on my blog doesnt show two of my songs, (apparently they need to work out a few bugs).  They will show up if you log in to Spotify, however.  The missing songs which are two of my favorites) are, 
1.  Battle Hymn of the Republic by SHeDAISY
2.  America the Beautiful by Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert

Happy Memorial Day once again.  So grateful to live in this free, prosperous country, and for the many who have worked and fought to make it that way!  Enjoy this wonderful holiday with your family, and the excitement of summer!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you found a little something worth your time.

Linking up to these parties & Savvy Southern Style.

 photo Signature4_zps147dea12.jpg

Available link for download