Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Peace Love Joy

Peace Love Joy


The New Year 2010 has started off with a bang literally. To keep things in perspective, I want to extend my sympathies to those in my family who are experiencing loss of a family member at this time. As the New Year takes off, here is my wish list for all my family and friends this year:

May you always make the right moves.

May your cup runneth over with love.

May you always find shelter from any storm.

May you remain good looking and looking good.

May you find the perfect diet for your soul.

May you find perfect balance in the company you keep.

May you have as much fun as you can.

May you manage to take time for a siesta.

May all the new folks you meet be interesting and kind.

May you always know when to walk away and know when to run.

And may your friends always bring you joy....
Photobucket

I received a lovely card with this song from my friend Suzanne that I want to dedicate to all of you for being in my corner:


Available link for download