Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Photo at the Met

Photo at the Met



Image links to a larger view. Just click to view

Wait for it... The last Sketchcrawl we did was at the Met in New York. Hard to believe it was just a little over a month ago and so much has happened since. This is a favorite shot I took while at the European Sculpture Court. I couldnt have staged or planned this shot if I tried. Does it feel like a fashion editorial shot for magazine? The lady on the left had just taken a photo of the Perseus statue and was framed by its base. You breathe and count micro seconds as you bring up your camera hoping she doesnt move and yet she does. Dont walk away... please...breathe...and she stops.

Click.

Ive so much time travel to make up. The trip to the Philippines yielded more to write about than the mutiny I posted below (really, that happened at the tail end of my stay). So, watch this space.


sketchcrawl.com



Available link for download