Thursday, March 23, 2017

Pear White Mocha and a Cozy Sweater

Pear White Mocha and a Cozy Sweater


One, Shot, Coffee, Philadelphia, fashion, blog, Northern, Liberties, Camel, Sweater, floppy, hat,
I dont know why it took me so long to check out One Shot in NoLibs but I FINALLY did and I think Ive found my new favorite coffee jawn. Perfectly-brewed joe in a cozy little space: what else do you need in a coffee shop? 

Mast, Brothers, Vanilla, Smoke, Chocolate, Coffee, Miu Miu, sunglasses Prada, Saffiano, double, zip, purse,
For our little coffee date, I decided to slip on a big, cozy camel turtleneck over my go-to ankle-grazers. I consider this look to be the stylish older sister of yoga pants and an oversized hoodie-- still comfy, just a little more worldly and camera-ready. Mules and a big hat complete the look. Its simple but timeless. (Im trying to evoke some Anna Karina vibes.)

I hope you all had a great weekend!

xo,
e.m.

sweater  /  jeans  /  hat (on sale!)  /  mules  /  bag (similar under $50) /  sunglasses (similar)

Photos by Danielle Conyers. Follow her on Instagram!

Available link for download