Sunday, March 12, 2017

Peek on Earth

Peek on Earth


Judging from the pile of comments, the little movie in the last post touched a chord in quite a few tender hearts. Mind you, whether that chord was major or minor depended on how the heart was feeling about this years roster of holiday knitting.

Im taking my own on the road (to sweet Loop in Philadelphia for classes on lace and photography, information here) tomorrow, but before I head for the airport Id like to let you know that this years edition of the annual Panopticon Shop Holiday Knitting Ornament, "No Peeking," is ready and waiting in the shop. Ive put it on cards as well. I do hope you will like it.

2010 Holiday Knitting Ornament

Peeking at your presents is a time-honored holiday tradition. Our family had another, related tradition: a merry reminder from my mother that any child caught or even suspected of hunting around for hidden goodies would get to watch in silent horror as every last box and bag went back to Santas Workshop. I was 23 years old before I could open a closet door between Thanksgiving and Christmas without having an anxiety attack.

Available link for download