Thursday, March 23, 2017

Photo gear for sale!

Photo gear for sale!


Photobucket
Hey guys! Id really like to update my gear and thought I should sell some things that Im not really using to fund these future purchases. First up is an original Canon 5d, 4 batteries, battery grip (I bought it used and you can tell) & battery charger. Im asking $800.00 on eBay but might be willing to negotiate a teeny tiny bit for a friend. Teeny tiny.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Im also selling my Canon 24-70, F2.8 with front and rear caps and lens hood. The hood shows some wear but the lens itself is in great condition. Ive gone back and forth about selling this lens but I think Im ready to switch over to prime lenses... I sure will miss it though. Im asking $1100 for the lens but would be willing to wiggle around a tiny bit for a blog reader.
Photobucket

Let me know if you are interested. I might even cut a deal if you buy them both. You can email me at jennaleighbrown@gmail.com or leave a comment below. Thanks!

Available link for download