Thursday, March 23, 2017

Palace of Fine Arts Sketchcrawl

Palace of Fine Arts Sketchcrawl




I survived Sketchcrawl 9. That was the t-shirt idea we came up with as we huffed and puffed our way back from the Palace of Fine Arts. We all earned it, I tell ya. And what troupers we had. No one treks up and down San Francisco streets like loyal Sketchcrawlers. And doing this on Earthday made it all the more appropriate. My thanks to all who made it and the offer still stands that if you were with me on our crawl--you know who you are--and would like to have a copy of Froggs Lament just send me email and Ill fix you up.




I really should have drawn more people but the features of the Palace was so enticing...well, I took on too large a scope to draw and paint. Took two sittings. By the time I got to sketching people it was almost 4 p.m. Next time Ill try to limit the appetite. Ill have to come back and take those corinthian capitals on again.





Sketchcrawl Forum
Sketchcrawl Blog
Enricos blog


Available link for download