Thursday, March 23, 2017

PHOTOS Face of AAUA 2014

PHOTOS Face of AAUA 2014




After the very stressful weekend am back to my normal blogging business. I had a hectic weekend, my sister got married yesterday so its been stress all the way but am fine now ;). How was your valentine? People were buzzing me asking me how mine went and asked if I put to practice the little trick I gave you to save money on valentine, the thing is I dont even have a gf talkmore to cook for her. Thats by the way.

The much anticipated Face of AAUA show went down yesterday at the OBJ hall, though I was not at the event but was able to get the picture of the winner. spicing the event was the control  crooner  W4 and other performing artists i hear the whole thing was fun. The New Miss AAUA; Adeola smith is a 100L student in campus, she beat 9 others to claim the crown. Congratulations to her

contestants in native attire



Available link for download