Monday, March 13, 2017

Paris

Paris




Back in July, I was lucky enough to take my very first trip across the Atlantic to visit my brilliant friend, Sean, in Oxford. We spent a day in London, 3 days in Oxford, and 2 whirlwind days in Paris. The weather in the UK was surprisingly sunny and gorgeous, but our time in Paris was spent dodging sudden downpours. I didnt mind - the reflections from the rainwater made the city all the more gorgeous.

The IF topic this week is "Celebrate", and I felt this piece is appropriate because it is a celebration of my short time in Paris with my good friend. This is the second piece that I have made in honor of my trip, (this being the first) and I will be bringing both of them with me in print form to Wondercon. I may do a third of London, so stay tuned for that! Wondercon is two weeks away! Come by and say hi if you can!

Available link for download