Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Pete the Cat Direct Drawings!

Pete the Cat Direct Drawings!


Happy Thursday all!! I am soooooooo exhausted!!! I started doing this work out video called "Turbo Fire" this week and my gosh its kicking my butt!  
So this post will be short and sweet!


Earlier this week, my littles ones and I read "Pete the Cat - I Love My White Shoes".  






Can I just say, I have never read a "Pete the Cat" story before. I guess I live in a bubble. I have heard ppl talk about it but never seemed to remember to get it at book fairs.  

Well my kids were OBSESSED!

It was a cute, short and funny story - right up their alley!

So since it was so short, I didnt want their love for Pete the Cat to go away.  I opened up the page to Pete and his shoes and had them do direct drawings of the page.

AHHHH!  They did awesome!!  

Take a look.....







Arent they so cute?  I thought they came out great and cant wait to read some more Pete the Cat books!!

Which ones do you recommend?






Available link for download